My name is Frank Schröder and I am a distributed systems engineer.
During my professional carreer I have mostly worked on building large scale systems.
- Netscape Professional Services : Email and web-hosting systems
- Webraska/AirFlash : Location based services
- SharpMind : Datacenter setup, provisioning, containers and micro-services
- eBay: micro services, team management, hiring, Go, fabio
- HashiCorp: Consul maintainer
I have written some open-source tools which I am still maintaining:
- https://github.com/fabiolb/fabio : Consul aware load balancer HTTP/TCP reverse proxy (Website)
- https://github.com/magiconair/properties : properties library for Go
- https://github.com/magiconair/vendorfmt : tool for making
vendor.jsonfiles more merge friendly
Check the contact page on how to get in touch with me.